Follow Me!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Seems miniatures have been put on the back burner for the past couple weeks.
Here is what little I did today.
 
Added some white wash to the third level of the bricks. It may need some more, but I will decide that later after some trim is placed.

Put together a table I ordered from Petite Properties and worked on my stove. I found a great Hoosier cabinet kit and a 1930's fridge that I will have to order soon. 

The sink is also from Petite Properties. I am having a heck of a time finding some half scale faucets for this.
 
When I loaded my photos, I saw that Koda took some pictures of the girls resting.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like my house only with beagles on the sofa instead of your doggies, I dunno why they do that because they have perfectly good dog beds yet they prefer the sofa (and so does my husband most days you can find him there too)

    the house looks good

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete