Follow Me!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Room Box


I made this Christmas room box in 2011 adding a lot of my Grandma's pieces, plus a few of my own.

The photos on the wall are of my grandparents, my husbands grandparents and one with my grandparents with my Grandma's German Sheppard, King.
The train, wreath, little house and box of candy were my Grandmothers.

On each stocking I sewed my kids names. The picture on the fireplace is my Dad.

The Cuckoo clock is like the one that my husband's Grandparents had in their home. The sled on the wall was also my Grandmother's. King, my Grandma's dog is resting on the rug she made.


Can't forget that Leg Lamp! One of my favorite pieces. It is  made from a Hallmark ornament that I took a drill bit and hollowed out the top to fit a bulb into. Tucked to the right side of the tree is a Red Ryder BB gun.

The letter to Santa on the end table is one that my daughter wrote when she was 6 that I shrunk down for the scene.



2 comments:

  1. I love it! Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it Audra! Will you visit my blog and take a look at my roombox? I'm planning on selling it. I just decided this morning I will paint the sides white and gold stripes. I have been thinking of putting a bow on it, like you have on yours. I'm going to sell it at our City's Miniature Club Annual Show and Sale in September, so I have a lot of options re: decorations. I wouldn't want to have to ship it anywhere. I'd love your feedback! I came to check you out because Jaz raves about you! Did you know that :P ?
    Seasons Greetings From Canada

    ReplyDelete