Follow Me!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bespaq - my first set!

Over the past 6 months I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I should order this set from Happily Ever After. Finally - with the blessing of my husband - I ordered all the pieces but the  island.  What my sons thought was odd is that I don't even have a house to place it in. That will come in time. Hoping for a grand house with fine miniatures.
 
The sink is probably my favorite piece. The details are just amazing.
 
I love the details on the stove. But it does seem like something is missing behind the range.
 
I love the glass door and open shelving  on the corner unit.
 
Another beautiful piece with glass to show off your dishes

I just love this fridge. Besides the ACME magnets, this is the best!
 
I believe I ordered the last in stock - but she can always get more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment