Today I finished up bricking the Leon's house using the Magic Brick. I used 3 small packages of the brick. There were not any problems until the third pack was used. The adhesive tape was not very adhesive and the brick color was not the same as the first 2 packs.
Started a white wash to help fade things down.
Current front view.
(wiped the heavier white spots down after photo was loaded)
Unfortunately the wash did not help at all with the color variation. I have one more unopened package of the mortar mix that I can check the color on. If it is like the rest, I can touch up the side. If it doesn't match, I will have to try to find some paint to blend it.