Pulled the Leon's Victorian Mansion back out to work on. Was planning to start with the Magic Brick on the lower level.
I painted the house tan - which will be the 'grout'color.
While waiting for the paint to dry I was trying to figure out what the other pieces were for.
Because instruction or photos were not included with the kit, I had to get online to see a picture of it.
I put the little decorative pieces on and decided that to me they look to big. I trimmed part of one down to see if I would like that, but the edge does not flow into the house and looks to blunt.
My friend will be able to use them on one of her projects.
Good thing I am not a complete idiot - was able to figure out all these tiny pieces help support the little roof.
I started back working on the kitchen in my Grandma's house. I had pieced the cabinets together from misc kitchen parts. For something different, I used sandpaper to cover the counter. Working on the back splash here.
Covered the counter
Glued down the edges
I prob should have left it just like this. I really like this look.
But I thought the blue would look great as it matched some blue in the paper.
I think it needs to be toned down some.
Me and our little Luna. She is 4 months old.