I still want to try another attempt with the Magic Brick on the Leon's house. All the trim has been removed. Instead of patching all the seams I covered the house with fine sandpaper.
|lower level covered in sandpaper|
I don't have the supplies that are needed to brick the house, so I moved on to the park.
I had some scrap grass pieces left that were able to be used.
Put the swing set in at an angle so Dakoda will have better access to play.
Painted the playground area black. Instead of using coffee grounds for dirt, I wanted a wood chip type appearance.
I have heard that some playgrounds are using recycled tires as ground covering. My husband had an old tire tube that I cut up.
I spread glue down and sprinkled the pieces on.
It looked to dark, so I took some brown paint and dry brushed it. I can see where the brown is heavier in spots. That can be easily fixed.
I plan to add a tree, park bench, some flowers and my friend Julie mentioned a fire hydrant. Will have to keep an eye out for one.
For the Glenwood, I added a mail box to the front of the house. The color has been changed from brass to silver.
I had this bed for a month or so now that I bought from a friend. At the time I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but now I know it will be perfect for my aunts cabin.
Koda and I both noticed that it seemed bulky.
I removed the mattress that came with the bed and used a thinner replacement. I was also able to find a matching dresser and mirror, bed side table and lamp.
The house does not have a lot of second floor space. I am going to add more floor to ceiling height.