Follow Me!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Seeing Spots!

Because of the technical difficulties with the Magic Brick system (see previous post) I am slowly painting each brick one by one.


At this point my eyes need a break! I still have the left side of the house to finish, touch up all the sloppy spots, seal it and then give it a white wash.

The porch will be covered with this tile from Itsy Bitsy Mini. Something different and out of my comfort zone.

I have tried painting the third level of the house to coordinate with the tiles. No luck so far. Not pictured is also a pale yellow swatch. That defiantly won't work.

With my gift card from Etsy for the Undersized Urbanite Dollhouse Contest, I found the perfect little rug for the half scale Chantilly. Check out Miniature Rose Garden's Etsy shop.
My photo does not do this little piece justice.


Little Luna still seems to think she can fit under the coffee table!
Luna at about 3 months old and 20 pounds.

Luna at 6 months old and 70 pounds!

7 comments:

  1. I think the bricks will look great when you finish. And the little rug is perfect!

    Best Wishes,
    Vicki
    PS How those puppies grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your patience for creating the bricks. It is looking wonderful!
    I love Luna! She is adorable...poor thing don't tell her she isnt a little puppy any more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. no me extraña que necesites un descanso , tener que pintar los ladrillos uno a uno, menudo trabajo, por si te vale ,esta quedando precioso, y esa alfombra es una monada, creo que Luna tardara un poco de tiempo en darse cuenta de que es demasiado grande para ese hueco

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow such a hard work you have with brick tiles. You are patient and are doing a fantastic job. It looks very nice.

    Lil on Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my blog A fairytale come true. Exciting and great project you have going on. You have some cute dogs and ypur puppy looks very sweet and little inventive.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to re-read that a few times. You're painting each brick one by one? That is dedication! Good job, it is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bricks are perfect.
    Your dogs are so cute.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete