Follow Me!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sea Side Villa

Sharing some photos of older builds
This kit is the Sea Side Villa
from Norm's Dollhouse

Built the house in 2009

This was my first basement I built.

Ended up changing the basements floor to ceiling height

Koda - 7 years old - helping me prime some pieces


Dakoda set up the house for Christmas




First kitchen

Was not happy with the way it looked, so I changed it.
This is one of my favorite kitchens sets that Hobby Lobby used to carry.


Basement:
 stage understairs.
Koda wanted a drum set there



Second floor:

Third floor:





Tower room:

Overall left side veiw

Overall right side view






 




1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing house. I love that basement idea, though I don't think I'm brave enough to try it on my own Villa. Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete