Follow Me!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Progress

For the third, nope - fourth time tonight I am going to attempt to get this blogpress app to work.

Painted trim












Added crown moldings









Added crown molding to removable bathroom wall.










Down scaled bath towel and added towel ring.



















Peak into bathroom.



















Added clock I bought a few years ago from Happily Ever After. It reminds me of my daughters great-grandparents clock they had in their living room.















Overall front view of Leon's Mansion

















Back view














Doug was pretty irritated he couldn't get to his spot by the window because of my creative space is a mess.














But Lilo could.














And she flaunted it.














Cat vs Dog showdown. My money is on the cat.














Posted with great frustration using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:

Post a Comment