Follow Me!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Here at last!

Finally! After all these years! My dream vacation is happening. 

Ok. So I have only know about 
Happily Ever After for 4 years, but it seems like mini more. 

Before we left Michigan Dakoda washed my car




We passed through beautiful areas


Went through a tunnel


Tunnel selfie 


But we had to go through Ohio to get there  (Just kidding Ohio)kinda)


We took an hour rest on the Pensalvania turnpike 


Then finally 


Our first night in we had dinner with my former boss. Do you think we remembered to take pictures?

Dakoda and I went for a dip in the pool. 





Our second day we made it to the shop. Dakoda met her posse






Between catching up, hanging out, and having lunch, that only gave me 4 hours to look around /shop. 

I managed to take a few pictures of her merchandise 











I will definitely get more pics today. 

This is a house she has on display on the shop. 





Too bad it won't fit in my car (or my house)

Last night we had dinner with her family, including her husband, sister and brother-n-law. They are all a hoot!  Pictures? Heck no. I forgot! Maybe today. 

Dakoda and the girls played a game of chess  and watched TV before we went back to our hotel. 

Getting around to meet back up with Lori. After some coffee I will attempt to take more pictures of us and the store. 

I was able to find some great minis. Once final decisions of my purchase have been weened down to one large shipping crate I will snap some pics!



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun...did you get lost? Where's the rest of the pics?

    ReplyDelete