Follow Me!

Monday, May 11, 2015

What Was I Thinking?

Now that question is something I often ask myself. But check this out:


BF and I decided last minute to have a graduation party for my boys. I have 42 days to get my house presentable. Of course I am referring to the Glenwood.

Overall the slate blue looks good. It would look even better if it was not on my craft room walls.
I tried to tone the color down by adding white but it is still not what I was thinking.




I started this morning covering the walls with wimpy white.






Don't worry - I did have help. Doug was in the room with me most of the time.


He uses his body as a paint brush.


I need to get more paint, but I was able to get a lot done.









Our real house also needs things addressed before a graduation party.

The Barney Purple door had to go.


A little better?



BF picked up the rest of the upper cabinets.


Also added a microwave over the stove. Base cabinets can be done later.




Can't believe these little guys are graduating. 😢 They look too young to enter the real world.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Door looks great!
    Boys look little. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. veo que estas en pleno cambio , eso es bueno , aunque a veces resulten un poco estresantes , que vaya muy bien la graduacion

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug looks to be a good helper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get you to come over my house and work some of that magic? I really like the color of the door.
    Then I could pick up those two cute minis and bring them home with me...giggles and all. LOL btw are they twins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! You must have so much energy! I would be overwhelmed, but maybe it's that adrenaline rush; sometimes I too can move fast. The dark green door is perfect, and your craft room is beautiful. Good work…..and good luck with the remaining tasks!

    ReplyDelete