Follow Me!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Slow And Steady Wins The Race

One of the nice things of not living in the city is the wildlife. Not only do we have deer and rabbits but Koda found a little painted turtle that we adopted. She named him Lee. He is currently residing in a tank that has sod, mud and water. I am thinking he could use a fairy village type tank.



Other non-mini related things that I am going to share anyway:
BF finished his portion of Koda's loft bed by adding the stairs.
Koda and I will decide how to finish them off.






Progress on the de-shrubbing of our house.



Between the house and garage is also getting some attention. Hostas are popping up and because they are low maintenance, they can stay. I am thinking of planting Morning Glories in front of the fence and wild flowers on the left.




On to the minis

Now that the paper is up in the living room, I have been able to add some accessories.
















For the first time in a year my fall tree has been placed back in the yard of the Glenwood. The tree still needs fluffing.




Current overall view of Glenwood.



I picked up 2 of these end tables for the barn and Bungalow. The top shelf was easily removed.



While working on the tables I needed to create a little extra space in the craft room.



I forgot to grab furniture sliders for the tables or I would have shared a front view. The tables are too difficult to move without them and I am feeling lazy.



Accomplished a lot in the past 3 days. Maybe this week I can tackle a little more.

The Three Blind Mice miniature show will be in Ann Arbor in 5 days. As much as I would love to go, I am going to pass again this year. Until the craft room is more organized I need to stay away from mini shopping. Now that is will power!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Dog doesn't eat the tree?!?! Your dog is better than mine! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Glenwood is coming along so well! (As is your Real House.) Since I'm new to your blog, I've just been looking at some of your older posts and thoroughly enjoyed that browsing time.

    ReplyDelete