Follow Me!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bacon! The final destination.

No - I have not drowned myself in bacon. We have moved for the third time in a year (4 if you want to count a short stay at my sisters) onto Bacon Rd.

Not only does our house have enough space for Dakoda to have her own room again and acre and a half of land, I now have a craft room!

My boys and their friend once again came to my rescue and moved us in.


Koda was speedy on her wheels. Doug the dog is happy to have a family.



This is the picture from the website when the house was on the market. One thing I have learned from dollhouses is scale. Check out the oversized shutters! YIKES!



BF took them down. Now all I can focus on is the oversized shrubs. They are coming down a little at a time. The house needs some color. Suggestions?



Introducing my craft room! The walls are screaming for paint, but right now Dakoda's bathroom is screaming louder for attention.


Adding shelves.





Our real house has been taking precedence over minis, but I have been able to do a little at a time.
Remember I am oranged out. The Glenwood is getting a complete makeover.



I put down double sided tape to hold grass in place before the Glenwood is attached to its permanent home.



Hope to have another update in a few days and maybe some before and after a of the progress of our real home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you! And, congrats on the new home! :D I can tell you, it's marvelous having a work room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm.....bacon.....

    Much better without the shutters! Painting the door a bright color is a quick and easy way to add some color (I was going to say orange, but....).

    Brick on the Glenwood....interesting...I didn't see that coming.

    Koda is getting so big!

    Your own craft room again! Hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete