Follow Me!

Monday, March 9, 2015


Some times things just need to change. As much as I loved this burnt orange I had my fill.







































I tried the tealish color on the right, but it just didn't feel right. I prefer the sage.













A touch of purple will be added here and there.













As I was looking at my facelift - the hack job I did on the front opening really started to jump out at me.














I laid the house on the back so I could reside that section.













With a little more care to the cuts.



I didn't get too far into the project. I need only one more sheet of siding to finish it off.











I must be Happily Ever After's least favorite customer. Lori was kind enough to email me neutral photos of what wall papers she had in stock. You don't get customer service like that from anything but a brick and mortar shop.

Started to prepare the walls before the paper arrives.













Hoping the next couple weeks will bring some more changes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





8 comments:

  1. Happily Ever After has to love you because you are always promote them and talk about them favorably! And you are always buying your stuff from them!
    Love the colors you picked! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be lost without your endless advice and supplies!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Keli! You will have to see it in person some time soon!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. When ever I do any mini project you come to my mind. WWBD? What Would Brae Do? You would most certainly do a much better job, but I am hoping these are some good improvements!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, a makeover! Always the best shows! I like your new green, and the touches of purple look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This house will end up looking like my San Fran. Plan to add some brick!

      Delete