Follow Me!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Who Needs Power Tools?



The bay window that was originally in the master bedroom will be moved to the living room.
 
Little by little I cut away with a utility knife.
 A jigsaw would have been much easier, but I don't want to invest in one for a single cut.



Dry fit of window.



Started placing the siding from Happily Ever After.






Last weekend my boyfriend and I were able to take a overnight trip to the upper peninsula.

I am fascinated with the bridge.

We had Victorian old time photos taken. I plan to miniature this photo into half scale for Leon's Victorian Mansion.
 
My twins had their senior pictures done.




 
Who remembers these awesome little guys from the 70's?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




4 comments:

  1. Siding looks great! Good job!

    I can't believe the twins are seniors this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que gran trabajo has hecho con esa ventana , esa foto esta genial y quedara muy bien en miniatura,
    tus gemelos son muy guapos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house is looking good....not as good as your handsome sons, but...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big job replacing windows and cutting new holes and putting up siding! It looks very neat though. Well done!

    ReplyDelete