Follow Me!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Mutilation


Cut the divider wall to size. Sure the hell was a lot easier with power tools but I can still get the job done.


View of office with wall in place.

Master bedroom has working lights again.


Billiards light also working.




Started to fill in one of the doors.

 
Some items I have listed on eBay. I don't expect them to do very well. Would just be happy to have some extra space.
 
I am will be doing some more 'lots' with accessories soon.

 Log bedding set listed on eBay.

 
Lot of beds/dresser on eBay.

 
Kitchen and bath pieces on eBay.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this house is undergoing major renovations! Good to see the lights are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa that's a lot of home improvement but at least the lights are working, good luck with your sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed at this reno! I'm so glad you got the lights working again. I hope you find some happy homes for your items on Ebay :)

    ReplyDelete